"I treat every wedding as if it were my own. The beauty of it?? I get to re-live the day over and over again through my bride's eyes." - Julisse Levy, owner







Saturday, November 12, 2011

Introducing the Brooch Bouquet

What happens when you take a bouquet and throw in a fashion accessory??  You get a BROOCH BOUQUET! These modern bouquets are catching on quick and I must say I am a big fan! I first heard of brooch bouquets when I was reading about Miranda Lambert’s wedding. She had a country style wedding and chose a brooch bouquet in place of a traditional flower bouquet, compliments to The Ritzy Rose. But what I love most about these fun bouquets is that they are easy to make yourself! Displayed below is a picture of a friend's bouquet that was created from brooches that guests brought to her bridal shower. The third picture is of Miranda Lambert’s bouquet - ENJOY!  Any of my bride's up to doing a Brooch Bouquet??!?!?!?  Bring it!!!




                                                                                                                   
                                         
 For more information on the Ritzy Rose, please visit http://www.theritzyrose.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment