"I treat every wedding as if it were my own. The beauty of it?? I get to re-live the day over and over again through my bride's eyes." - Julisse Levy, owner







Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Julisse Levy from A Bride's Nature Featured in Lilith Magazine!!!!

Hey guys!! I'm super excited to announce that we were published in this month's LILITH magazine edition!!  Lilith is a Jewish Feminist magazine that has been around for almost 30 years!!! I had the amazing opportunity to talk to Shayla Gunter, a Canadian writer and author of the article "AND THE BRIDE WORE GREEN"!  Please check out the article on Green Weddings, and if you are in a hurry.....skip to page 22 to find someone you might know who was quoted ;) ;) ;)  Double click the article to make it bigger and easier to read!  Thanks again to Shayla and Lilith Magazine!!!   





2 comments:

  1. Congrats Julisse!!! I love your idea of incorporating family history into the wedding details!!!! I am so happy for you and for ABN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman is an absolute marvel. Every bride should hire such an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete