"I treat every wedding as if it were my own. The beauty of it?? I get to re-live the day over and over again through my bride's eyes." - Julisse Levy, owner







Monday, May 9, 2011

Surprise Bellydancer at April Wedding

Hey guys!  Well, April was certainly a BUSY month!!  Included in my chaos was my son's 2nd Birthday party!  We did a Circus theme and we sure clowned around enough!!  Little man had a blast!!  I would like to share an awesome entertainer that I witnessed at a wedding(I was a guest) at the end of April.  I cannot express enough how awesome of an effect these special entertainers can have at an event!!  I just love surprises!  This video was taken with my Iphone from pretty far away so it's not the best but you get the idea!!  She was so pleasant to watch and the Bride and Groom enjoyed every second of it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment