"I treat every wedding as if it were my own. The beauty of it?? I get to re-live the day over and over again through my bride's eyes." - Julisse Levy, owner







Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"The Great Bridal Expo"

This past Saturday we participated as a vendor at the Great Bridal Expo and it was such a great experience! We loved getting to meet all the brides and grooms that are starting their wedding planning journey. I just love seeing a bride’s glow and the twinkle in her eye when she talks about her husband-to-be and her dream wedding! It was also great to be able to meet and speak with other local vendors that were at the event. If you are just starting to plan your wedding, a bridal expo is a great starting point because you can get ideas on all different vendors in just a few hours. Happy planning brides!!!!

For more information on the Great Bridal Expo please visit: http://www.greatbridalexpo.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment