"I treat every wedding as if it were my own. The beauty of it?? I get to re-live the day over and over again through my bride's eyes." - Julisse Levy, owner







Sunday, October 9, 2011

Polish Wedding!

Ahhhhhh!  We are so excited to announce our newest couple Izabela and JB!  Welcome aboard!  We are well on our way to planning an AWESOME Polish wedding where our beautiful Izabela is from!  Polish traditions and cultural food are just a few of the things on our agenda!  We can't wait to party ALL night long.....literally!!  Stay tuned for more details on this one!!  It's gonna be FAB!  I've attached a few pics that I took (ok, ok....I STOLE)!  This couple is darling and Congrats to JB on his new career!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! Julisse is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JB & Izabela,
    We love you and can't wait for this big day! We are so proud of you! Love you both!!
    ~Katie (JB's sister), Ryan, and Abby

    ReplyDelete